Plugin Version: from version
Creates a list of pages, websites and email addresses the current page links to.
Wiki content may be included as the body to be shown if no links exist.
In general, all filtering parameters are lists of optional, required or excluded values. Optional items simply list the value, required items are prefixed with a '+', and excluded values are prefixed with a '-'. Each value is separated by a ',' or a ';'. For example, to specify that only content which has the "foo" label but not the "bar" label would look like this:
If you need to specify a value which contains any of the special characters (namely +, -, ", ; and comma), just wrap it in a set of quotes. Eg:
This will work for all filter properties below.
- scope - List of pages, news items, etc which are in scope. If the content is a page, the scope can be expanded to their children, descendents or ancestors:
- >children - The direct children of the specified page. Eg. 'scope=My Page>children'
- >descendents - All descendents of the specified page. Eg. 'scope="My Page">descendents'
- >ancestors - All ancestors of the specified page. Eg. 'scope=My Page>ancestors'
- labels - List of label checks. Eg. "one, +two, -three" would list content which had the "two" label but not the "three" label.
- spaces - Will only list linking pages in the specified spaces. Spaces should be comma-separated. May also be one of the following special values:
- @all - All spaces, both personal and global
- @personal - All personal spaces
- @global - All non-personal spaces
- @favourites - All the current user's favourite spaces
- types - Will only list linking pages of the specified types. Types should be comma-separated. Valid types include:
- page - Wiki pages
- news - Blog/News posts
- comment - Page or blog comments
- spacedescription - Space description
- userinfo - User profile
- attachment - An attachment
- mail - Mail archive
- mailto - A 'mailto' link
- url - An external URL.
- unresolved - An unresolved link.