This page will guide you through the steps of installing the Connector for Box and Confluence as well as installing the license.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Go to the Cog Icon
The Manage add-ons screen loads.
> Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Connector for Box and Confluence via search.
The appropriate add-on version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Connector for Box and Confluence.
You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Connector for Box and Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.