This guide will walk you through the process of embedding a document from your Box account on a Confluence page.
Make sure you have already given Box access to Confluence before proceeding.
For a full list of supported file formats in the preview window, read the Connector Features page.
- Create a box-document macro.
An Insert 'Box Document' Macro preview window will appear.
- Click on Search for Box File.
A drop-down panel will appear with a text entry field.
- Start typing the name of the file in your Box account that you want to embed on the Confluence page.
A menu with available files will be generated based on the text you type below the text field.
- Alternatively, you can click on the Folder Icon
to make the file picker appear:
- Choose the file you want and click Insert.
- Click Save on the Confluence page and you'll have something like this:
- Navigate through the document with the arrow buttons or click Download to download the document straight to your computer.