These installation guides document all features and configuration steps for the Connector for Venafi & Jira Service Management (Cloud). They are intended for JSM administrators.
The connector supports the following use cases:
- Integrating Jira Service Management (Server) with Venafi's DevOpsACCELERATE.
- Requesting for a new TLS/SSL certificate, using a self-generated CSR.
- Renewing a TLS/SSL certificate.
- Downloading the generated certificate in zipped PEM format.
- Adding JSM automation triggers for relevant JSM request type.
- Connecting Jira to Venafi
- Configure request forms
- Specify default author for ticket responses
- Configure automation