You must be:
- An admin of the Confluence Cloud instance.
- Either a technical contact or billing contact of the Confluence Cloud instance. To verify, login to MyAtlassian and ensure the Confluence Cloud instance appears in the Licenses page.
- Click on the Confluence icon in the top-left corner.
- Go to Settings > Find New Add-ons.
- When the Find new add-ons screen loads, locate "Composition Tabs for Confluence" for Confluence.
- Click Install (or Free Trial if the app requires a paid license) to download and install.
If the app requires a paid license, you will be provided with a 30-day free trial.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog box.