You have issues, we have answers.
Before contacting us for support, consult our knowledge base which compiles frequently asked questions and solutions to more complex problems.
- After upgrading to Composition 3.1.0, do I need to get a new license key?
- Composition Deck/Card Macros Don't Work in User Macros?
- Composition Not Enabling After Installation Due to Unsupported Java Version
- Composition Tabs not appearing correctly if page is printed using Scroll PDF Export
- Custom CSS Is No Longer Working After Updating Composition to version 4.0.0
- Deck of Cards Macro's Default Tab is not Working
- How to customize Composition Tabs using HTML macro
- How to customize the Showcase macro using HTML macro
- How to display Composition Tabs when Composition is not compatible with Confluence 7.0 using User Macros
- How to Globally Customize Composition Tabs using Space Stylesheets
- How to link to a specific tab in a Deck of Cards on another page
- How to Upgrade Composition from Confluence 3.x to 4.x and Above?
- How to use image as the Card Label
- I already have a ServiceRocket license. Do I need to pay to get the "Paid Update"?
- Incompatible macros when nested within Composition Cloud's Tab and Tab Group macros
- Macros do not appear in macro browser after app installation
- My Tabs Appear White
- Pages with Deck and Card macros are Broken After Upgrading to Confluence 4.x/5.x
- Switching to the new Tabs macro
- There is no way to install the Composition license?
- Unable to Attach Files on Composition Cloud
- What does Dual Licensing mean?
- Why am I getting an error message of "Input length must be multiple of 8 when decrypting with padded cipher" when trying to input my license?
- Why Doesn't the Composition Plugin Work with Custom Themes?
- Why is Composition on my Confluence Instance disabled?
- Why is Composition taking such a long time to install?