SummaryThe pre-migration tool seems to be taking a long time to complete. How can I get a more detailed status update?
CauseIf your server has a lot of content with Deck and Card macros (more then 2,000 pages), the rename process can take some time to complete. You can get a more detailed status update by doing a "tail" of the Confluence log file, atlassian-cofluence.log. More details below.
- Navigate to Logging and Profiling admin page.
- Add a new entry net.customware.confluence.plugin.composition.admin with level DEBUG.
- Start tailing your Confluence log.
- Navigate to Composition Cloud Pre-migration Tool admin page.
- Ensure the pre-migration tool is logging correctly by verifying that you can see <your name> visited pre-migration page. If you cannot see this in your log, verify step 1-3 again.
- Click Run update.
- The update tasks will run and you should see the name of the pages being migrated in the log.
- Once the update tasks are all done, you will see update tasks done for x number of contents.