SummaryWhen inserting a Page Banner or Showcase macro, I would like to use an image already attached to the page. How do I do this?
CauseThere is no direct way to pick an attachment from within the macro, but a workaround is available below.
You can use an image attachment on a page, if you know its URL. You will first need to obtain the URL from the page's Attachments section.
- In view mode, load the page's Attachments section by clicking on
- Right-click on the attachment image you want to use, then click Copy link address (you will be pasting this URL later).
- Click on View page, then Edit the page.
- Insert a Page Banner macro. and fill in the various macro fields.
- In the Image URL field, paste the URL which you copied earlier. You can click on Preview to view it.
- Click Save, then click on Update or Publish to view the final results.
Here's a step-by-step video on how to do this: