SummaryThe image fails to display in a Showcase macro after a few hours because the image(URL) used becomes invalid. How do I prevent this?
CauseThe image URL that is inserted in the Showcase macro contains a token that expires after a certain period of time.
- In the page with the attachments, click on the More Actions button and click on Attachments.
Right-click on the attachment image you want to use, then click Copy link address (you will be pasting this URL later).
Do not open the image URL in a new tab, this image URL will include a token that expires after awhile.
- Click on View Page to return back, click on pencil icon to Edit the page.
- Insert the Showcase macro and fill in the fields.
- In the Image URL field, paste the URL which you copied earlier. Then, click on the Save button to save changes.
- Click on Update or Publish to publish the page and view the image.