Creating tabs for your pages is simple and only requires a few steps and macro commands.
Tabs are useful for compartmentalizing information into their own separate section, so as not to clutter pages with too much information at once.
Server, Data Center
- Create a Deck of Cards macro.
- Give the Deck of Cards macro a unique ID.
- Within the Deck of Cards macro, create a Card macro.
- Give the Card macro an appropriate Card Label.
- You should have something that looks like this:
- Now create as many Card macros as you want tabs.
- Put in the content that you want in each Card macro.