Creating tabs for your pages is simple and only requires a few steps and macro commands.
Tabs are useful for compartmentalizing information into their own separate section, so as not to clutter pages with too much information at once.
- Create a Deck of Cards macro.
- Give the Deck of Cards macro a unique ID.
- Within the Deck of Cards macro, create a Card macro.
- Give the Card macro an appropriate Card Label.
- You should have something that looks like this:
- Now create as many Card macros as you want tabs.
- Put in the content that you want in each Card macro.