This guide will help you set up a connection between Jira Service Management and Salesforce.
Accessing the Salesforce connections screen
This guide assumes you have already installed the Connector beforehand.
- Go to the Cog Icon
- In the sidebar, under Salesforce, click Connections:
- You will be taken to the Salesforce Connections screen:
Adding a Connection
- On the Salesforce Connections screen, click + Add Connection:
- The New Connection dialog box will appear.
Type in a suitable name for your New Connection, then click Add.
- You will now see your New Connection listed on the Salesforce Connections page.
- You'll notice that the Status is NOT AUTHORIZED so let's go ahead and click Authorize.
- The Authorize Connection dialog box will appear.
Choose either Production or Sandbox, then click Authorize.
- You will be asked to log in to Salesforce.
Provide your credentials and log in.
- Once successful, you will see that the status will be set to AUTHORIZED on the Salesforce Connections screen.
Congratulations! You have successfully connected Salesforce to Jira Service Management.