Occasionally it is useful to see what data Developer is sending to the Integration Server (eg. you want to see which service it is invoking when you take some action).
This can be achieved by setting up tcpTrace or some equivalent tool between the Developer and Integration Server.
1) Start by closing your current connection to the IS
2) Run tcpTrace and set it's destination server and port to the IS details
3) Now set its listen port to the port you want to connect to it on using Developer (eg. one above what the IS is using such as 5556)
4) Then in your developer connect to localhost:5556
5) Now all the traffic from your developer will pass through tcpTrace and be forwarded onto the IS
tcpTrace will display the information (including service invokes)