The Drift & Jira Connector displays Drift data in Jira and vice-versa.
- The Drift & Jira Cloud Connector is the mediatory service between the two platforms using an intermediary server owned by ServiceRocket at , hosted on AWS EC2.
- Every piece of data is fetched on the go when needed.
- Only Drift conversations that are created via the Connector or linked with a Jira Issue can be accessed by the Connector.
- Linked conversations and messages are pulled from Drift to be displayed in the Jira Issue page. No data is written to disk or database.
- The data is not encrypted, but uses HTTPS and JWT as user validation.
- We take great pains to securely authenticate your connection to Drift.
- We never store any Drift data on our servers except for Conversation and Organisation IDs.
- We do not store your Drift credentials or your Jira credentials anywhere.