You have issues, we have answers.
Before contacting us for support, consult our knowledge base which compiles frequently asked questions and solutions to more complex problems.
- Frequently asked questions
- FAQ for teachers
- Are there any limitations in the 30-day trial?
- Can I change the time and attendees for a scheduled meeting?
- Can I use Attendance Taker to track students that have used other resources (for eg. YouTube link, Website URL)?
- Can students fill-in their attendance after the meeting?
- Do students need to install Attendance Taker to sign their attendance?
- How does the add-on handle my PII data?
- How does the automatic attendance-taking process work?
- How do I generate an attendance report? Do I need to prepare a name list in advance?
- How do I unsubscribe from the ATC mailing list?
- I am using a managed Google Workspace (G Suite) account. Can I install the add-on?
- If my student leaves in the middle of class, how does the attendance work?
- What happens after the 30-day trial?
- What video conferencing software does the add-on support?
- Where do I find the generated attendance report?
- Why don't I see a report when I click the "Generate" button?
- FAQ for students
- Can I sign the attendance for another person?
- Does the add-on store any PII data for attendance taking?
- Do I have access to my attendance record?
- Do I need to install Attendance Taker to sign my attendance?
- Why am I seeing an error message “Google doesn't recognize you” when I attempt to sign in to my Google account?
- Why do I get the message “Sorry, the meeting has ended. Be early next time.”?
- Why do I get “Please ensure you login successfully...” error message?
- Why do I need to login to my Google Account after I click on the meeting URL?
- FAQ for teachers
- Contact Us
- GDPR compliance
- Google permission scope