This administrator guide is aimed at Jira administrators who want to quickly set up the Google Developer Console for the Connector for Google Drive & Confluence app to function.
By the end of this guide, you will be able to associate the Google Developer Console project settings with the Google Drive & Confluence app. This guide assumes that you have some working knowledge of both Google Cloud and Confluence server.
Google frequently updates the Developer Console interface. The instructions and screenshots on this page may differ slightly from what you see.
This basic guide will guide you through the following processes:
- Step 1 - Creating a new project
- Step 2 - Enabling the Google Drive API
- Step 3 - Enabling the Google Picker API
- Step 4 - Creating a Client ID
- Step 5 - Creating an API Key
- Step 6 - Configuring Confluence Google Credentials Configuration
- Step 7 - Adding Google to the Confluence Whitelist
- Step 8 - Verifying the App on Google