Get brief and concise step-by-step guides on how to use the Connector for Google Drive and Confluence.
An administrator must have already set up this add-on in your Confluence instance before a normal user is able to use it. Please take note, if the Application is yet verified by Google, a user may need to go through extra steps to authorize the usage of the macro; for more information, please check out this Knowledge Base.
- Embedding a Google Drive Document
- Working with shared drives
- Switching between Google accounts
- Displaying Google Drive Content on a Confluence Page (legacy)
- Authorizing Your Google Account (legacy)