This page will guide you through the process of installing Linking.
You must be:
- An admin of the Confluence Cloud instance.
- Either a technical contact or billing contact of the Confluence Cloud instance. To verify, login to MyAtlassian and ensure the Confluence Cloud instance appears in the Licenses page.
- Click on the Confluence icon in the top-left corner.
- Go to Settings > Find New Add-ons.
- When the Find new add-ons screen loads, locate "Linking" for Confluence.
- Click Install to download and install.
You're all set!
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog box.
Step 1: Download Linking
- Go to
- Click Find New Add-ons.
Search for "Linking".
- Click on Install.
- Ensure the add-on is installed successfully.
Step 2: Obtain a free license for Linking
Obtain a free ServiceRocket license from the ServiceRocket Marketplace and you will be give a link to download the license key.
- Go to
In the sidebar, under "Linking", click License.
- Upload the ServiceRocket License
.keyfile by clicking Choose File.
- Click Install.
- If your license is valid, it will be displayed under Current License.