This page will guide you through the process of installing Linking.
Which Confluence platform are you using?
You must be:
- An admin of the Confluence Cloud instance.
- Either a technical contact or billing contact of the Confluence Cloud instance. To verify, login to MyAtlassian and ensure the Confluence Cloud instance appears in the Licenses page.
- Click on the Confluence icon in the top-left corner.
- Go to Settings > Find New Add-ons.
- When the Find new add-ons screen loads, locate "Linking" for Confluence.
- Click Install (or Free Trial if the app requires a paid license) to download and install.
If the app requires a paid license, you will be provided with a 30-day free trial.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog box.
Step 1: Download Linking
- Go to
> Manage apps.
- Click Find new apps.
Search for "Linking".
- Click on Install.
- Ensure the app is installed successfully.
Step 2: Obtain a license for Linking
(Alternatively, you may also obtain an evaluation license for free from the ServiceRocket Marketplace.)
- Go to
> General configuration.
In the sidebar, under "Linking Configuration", click License.
- Upload the ServiceRocket License
.keyfile by clicking Choose File.
- Click Install.
- If your license is valid, it will be displayed under Current License.