- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This guide walks you through the process of using the Traffic Lights add-on for JIRA.
You will need a
- Go to Cog Icon > Issues > Custom Fields.
- In the side bar click Custom Fields
- Add the Traffic Light type.
- Configure the Traffic Light custom field.
- Click the Edit Options button.
- Follow the rules on the page:
Due to a limitation with Confluence's JIRA Issues Macro to render HTML markup supplied by custom fields, the Traffic Light value cannot be displayed properly within Confluence.