Confluence Source Editor allows you to access the underlying storage format of a Confluence page. Using the Source Editor, you can copy our recipes provided here into your own Confluence instance.
Configure Confluence Source Editor
- Make sure you have installed Confluence Source Editor in your Confluence instance.
- Click on the cog button on the top right corner and choose 'General configuration'.
- On the left sidebar, select 'Source Editor Configuration' nested under 'Configuration'.
- Make sure Source Editor Access has been granted to all users. If you have trouble doing this, please contact your Confluence administrator.
Use Confluence Source Editor
- The Source Editor button is located on the top right corner of your Editor toolbar. Note that it will not appear on a new page initially.
- We recommend publishing a new page, then editing it again to access the Source Editor button.
- Click on the button and you will see a pop-up window.
- Paste your desired recipe into the space and click 'Apply'.
- All set!
View Confluence Source Editor's documentation.