Users must belong to an authorized group to be able to use the features of Publisher for Confluence Cloud to Salesforce.
- Publisher for Confluence Cloud to Salesforce must already be installed.
- You need to be an Atlassian Cloud site admin.
- Confluence must already be connected to Salesforce.
- In your Confluence space, click on the cog icon (Settings) .
- In the left sidebar, scroll down to the Salesforce Publisher section, and click on Configuration.
- In the Configuration window, scroll down to the Permissions section. Click on the Groups dropdown,, and select the group(s) which should be authorized to use the features. Click Add. By default, users in the site-admins and administrators groups automatically have permissions to use the publisher features.
- You're done! Users belonging to any of the groups can now use the app features.
- Find out how to use the features in the user guide.