PurposeHere is some useful security-related information about Publisher for Confluence Cloud to Salesforce.
- How does the app connect to both sites?
- The app connects on both sides with the provided APIs (from Atlassian and from Salesforce), and it uses the required authentication methods.
- How is data secured in transit?
- Data travels through SSL using HTTPS.
- Where does the data go (does it pass through any ServiceRocket servers, for example)?
- We host our application on AWS, These credentials are sent to our app on AWS which is secured using standard security protocols and then the app calls Salesforce on your behalf.
- What permissions does the app have?
- It can perform requests on your behalf at any time.
- It provides access to your data via the web
- It can access and manage your data.