Let's check whether a certain page exists or not in this particular Confluence space.
- Create a Report Block macro.
- Within that Report Block macro, create a Local Reporter macro.
For the Key parameter, type "value:content" followed by the name of a page available in your space.
For the purposes of this example, we have typed in "value:content Recipes".
- Now, still within the same Report Block macro, create a Report Body macro.
Within that Report Body macro, type "The page exists!"
- Still within the same Report Block macro, create another Report Empty macro.
Within that Report Body macro, type "The page does not exist!"
- You should now have something that looks like this:
- Now click Save and view the results.
Try also changing the Key parameter in the Local Reporter macro to a non-existent page (in this example, the page name "Recipes").
Does the page "Recipes" exist on this space?
The page exists!