- Create a Report Block macro.
To limit the results, set the Maximum Results parameter to "5".
We also want to format the resulting block of text so it will be easier to read, so set the Separator parameter to "newline".
- Within the Report Block macro, create a Content Reporter macro.
Set the Spaces parameter to "@all" so the macro will look in every space in the Confluence instance.
Set the Types parameter to "page" and the Time Period parameter to "30d".
- Within the Content Reporter macro, create a Date Sort macro.
Set the Key to "content:modification date" and the Order to "descending".
- Now, beneath the Content Reporter macro and still within the Report Block macro, create a Report Body macro.
- Within the Report Body macro, create three Report Info macros.
For the first Report Info macro, set the Key to "content:title".
For the second Report Info macro, set the Key to "content:modifier".
For the third Report Info macro, set the Key to "content:modification date".
You may also check Link to Item for each macro so that the results render as hyperlinks.
- You'll also want to add some text to give context to the three Report Info macros.
Something like this:
- You should now have a series of macros that look like this:
- Now click Save and check out the results.
The Connector for Salesforce & Jira Cloud (Jira Add-on) Release Notes page was updated by ServiceRocket Team on 15 Apr 2021.
The ServiceRocket apps availability for Atlassian Cloud page was updated by Monique Khairuliana on 15 Apr 2021.