The Connector provides a way to restrict access to its features. This allows administrators to specify Confluence groups who can perform actions towards the features provided by the connector, including:
- View and edit Salesforce Object macro and Salesforce Table macro output.
- Access to Salesforce Search.
- View the contents of Mentions and Associations.
By default, all members of site-admins and administrators group are authorized. Anonymous access is not available.
Unauthorized users will see an info message when they access restricted features.
- Go to the Cog Icon
- In the sidebar, under Salesforce, choose Permissions.
- You will be taken to the Permissions Configuration screen:
- Select a group from the Groups dropdown menu. This will add the group to the authorized access list.
- Click Save.