This page will guide you on how to configure your Salesforce instance with the installed Salesforce Package.
Please note that the instructions in this page work only for Case.
- Log in to your Salesforce instance and click Setup.
- In the search box on the left, type "remote site settings"
- Click Remote Site Settings.
- On the All Remote Sites screen, click the New Remote Site button.
- On the Edit Remote Sites screen, enter the following details:
Remote Site Name:
Remote Site URL:
- Now let's customise your Case Page Layout.
Under the sidebar, go to Build > Customize > Cases > Page Layout.
- Choose the Case Layout you want to edit in the list, then click Edit.
- Under the Case Layout panel, scroll through until you find Visualforce Pages.
- Now click and drag ConfAssociationCase onto a preferred section.
You can first drag a section and configure it. You may also want to adjust the properties so that you get a panel with a size you'll be more comfortable working in (a minimum height of 500px is recommended).
- Once you're done, click Save.
- You can now see the Confluence pages that are associated with the current Case, including pages that mention the current Case using the Using Salesforce Object macro.