This guide will help you configure the Salesforce Package.
If you haven't done so, install the Salesforce Package on your Salesforce before proceeding with the following steps.
The Salesforce & Confluence Cloud Connector must have also been installed and configured on your Confluence Cloud instance.
- Log into your Salesforce and go to the Installed Packages screen.
- Look for "Confluence Cloud for Salesforce" and click Configure.
- You will be asked to generate a Salesforce Access Token:
- Let's switch over to your Confluence Cloud instance for a moment so that we can generate a Confluence access token.
- Go to the Cog Icon
- In the sidebar, under Salesforce, click on Connections.
- Choose your Connection, then click on
- A pop-up window will appear with your Salesforce Access Token.
Copy the Salesforce Access Token and paste it in the Salesforce screen from Step 3 and click Save.
- The Salesforce Package should now have a connection to your Confluence Cloud: