This guide will help you set up a connection to Salesforce from your Confluence Cloud instance.
- Go to your Confluence settings by clicking on the Cog Icon on the header bar.
- In the sidebar, under Salesforce, click on Connections.
- On the Connections screen, click Add Connection.
- The Add New Connection pop-up window will appear.
Enter a suitable name for your Connection then click Create.
- After the new Connection is added, you will still have to Authorize it.
Choose the type of the Salesforce instance, then follow the authentication approval screens.
- You're now good to go!