The Salesforce & Confluence Cloud Connector displays Salesforce data in Confluence pages.
- The Salesforce & Confluence Cloud Connector is the middleman that transfers data between Confluence Cloud and Salesforce using an intermediary server owned by ServiceRocket at Every info is fetched on the go when needed. , hosted on AWS EC2 with Multi-AZ enabled.
- Only Salesforce objects configured by the Confluence administrator can be accessed by the Salesforce & Confluence Cloud Connector.
- The data you pull from Salesforce into Confluence is the only data that is accessed (data is processed but not written to disk) and transferred.
- The data is not encrypted, but uses HTTPS and JWT as user validation.
- We take great pains to securely authenticate your connection to Salesforce.
- We never store any Salesforce data on our servers except for Salesforce object IDs.
- We do not store your Salesforce credentials or your Confluence credentials anywhere.