This page will show you how to associate a Salesforce Case with a Confluence Page.
Before proceeding, ensure that the following has already been completed:
- Installed the Salesforce Package,
- Set up a connection, and
- Configured Salesforce with the installed Salesforce Package.
- Open the Salesforce Case you want to associate with a Confluence page.
- In the Visualforce page section that you created, there should be an Associate Confluence Page button.
Click the button.
- When the Associate Confluence Page pops up, type in the Confluence page you want to associate the Case with, and a menu with all available choices will appear.
- Choose your desired Confluence page and then click Create.
- Once the association is successful, the page will be displayed.