This page will show you how to associate a Salesforce Account with a Confluence Page. If you want to associate a Contact or Opportunity with a Confluence Page, the steps are very similar.
Before proceeding, ensure that the following has already been completed:
- Installed the Salesforce Package,
- Set up a connection, and
- Configured Salesforce with the installed Salesforce Package.
- Open the Salesforce Account you want to associate with a Confluence page.
In the Visualforce page section that you created, there should be an Associate Confluence Page button. Click the button.
- When the Associate Confluence Page pops up, type in the Confluence page you want to associate the Account with, and a menu with all available choices will appear.
- Choose your desired Confluence page and then click Create.
- Once the association is successful, a confirmation message appears, and the page is updated with the association.
- If you want to associate a Contact or Opportunity with a Confluence Page, just load the respective pages and click on the Associate Confluence Page button. The examples below show the button location on a Contact page and an Opportunity page. As noted earlier, your company may have configured Salesforce pages differently.