You can customize your own search parameters by using the Salesforce Search screen.
The Salesforce Search screen offers the following parameters to customize your own filter:
- Sort Results By
- Max Record
- Filter Results By
Creating a Saved Filter
- After configuring the search to your specifications, you can click the Search button to preview the results:
- You can then click Save As Filter to save the configured parameters as a Saved Filter.
- The Add SOQL Filter pop-up window will appear.
Enter a suitable name for your Saved Filter and click Add.
- The Saved Filter will then be accessible from the sidebar in the Salesforce Search screen:
- It will also be accessible from the Using Salesforce Table macro: