Creating a Salesforce object is simple, here's the steps to guide you through.
Salesforce & Confluence Cloud Connector
- Create a Salesforce Object macro while editing a Confluence page.
- Edit the macro to view the Edit Salesforce Object pop-up window:
- Choose the Connection you'd like to use.
The default Connection will be displayed (as configured by the Confluence administrator).
- Then enter the Object URL.
(This can be obtained by copying the URL from your Salesforce instance.)
- If you click Save, the Confluence page will render a link to the Salesforce Object:
Rendering the Salesforce Object macro as a Table
- Follow steps 1 to 4 above, then click on Render as Table.
- Type in the Salesforce Object fields you'd like to display in a table.
For this example, we have entered: "Name", "BillingStreet", "BillingCity", "BillingPostalCode", "BillingCountry", "Phone" and "Fax".
- Click Save .