Using Salesforce Table macro
Here's a step-by-step guide to use Salesforce Table macro in you Confluence cloud instance.
Salesforce and Confluence Cloud Connector
- Create a Salesforce Table macro in a Confluence page.
- Edit the macro to view the Edit Salesforce Table pop-up window:
- If you already have a Saved Filter, you can choose it from the dropdown box.
If not, you can create one first (See: Using Saved Filters) or you can instead provide a SOQL query instead (see: Step 4).
- Then, choose the Connection you'd like to use.
The default Connection will be displayed (as configured by the Confluence administrator).
If you don't have a Saved Filter configured, you may enter a SOQL query instead:
For this example, we have entered:
, Description, Phone
Which means we want to search for all Salesforce Object fields with
Phonefrom a Salesforce Account.
- When you Save the page, you will see the result below.