The Connector for Salesforce & Confluence allows for display of Salesforce objects in Confluence for an integrated experience.
- The Connector for Salesforce & Confluence transfers data between Confluence and Salesforce using an intermediary server.
- The data you pull from Salesforce into Confluence is the only data that is accessed and transferred.
- We take great pains to securely authenticate your connection to Salesforce.
- We never store any Salesforce data on our servers.
- We do not store your Salesforce credentials or your Confluence credentials anywhere.