Let's use the Salesforce Entity to display a list of unclosed cases.
Connector for Salesforce.com and JIRA
- Create a Salesforce Entity macro.
- The Insert 'Salesforce entity' Macro pop-up window will appear:
- In the * field, enter "Case" because we want the macro to search in Salesforce Cases for the entities.
- In the conditions field, type "Status=ne:Closed".
This basically says that we want to search all Cases that do not have the Status of Closed.
For more information on Conditions, consult the SalesForce.com Confluence Query Conditions page.
- In the fields field, type the fields that you would like to show. Leaving this empty will show all fields.
For this example, let's enter "ownerid, casenumber, priority, subject, description, status".
- You should now have something that looks like this:
- Click Insert and Save the page.
You should have something that looks like this: