Do you have Reporting?
This guide will show you how to use Salesforce Reporter to display a list of unclosed Salesforce cases and format them as cards so that the information is more easily viewed.
This example is also available as a wiki markup recipe in the Salesforce Reporter page under the Notes section.
Connector for Salesforce.com and Confluence, Reporting for Confluence
- Create a Report Block macro.
- Within that Report Block macro, create a Salesforce Reporter macro.
Since we want to show Salesforce Cases, edit the macro and enter "Case" for the Object.
- Within the Salesforce Reporter macro, create a Text Filter macro.
For the Key field, enter "sf:Status" (this uses the Salesforce Supplier):
For the Exclude field, enter "Closed".
- Now, within the Report Block macro, and under the Salesforce Reporter macro, create a Report Body macro.
Edit the macro and ensure that the Injected checkbox is ticked.
- Within the Report Body macro, create a panel macro.
Below that, create a table with two rows and four columns and format it like this:
Now fill in the cells with the following text and Parameter Injection:
- Your macros should look something like this:
- Save the page and check the results.
NotesFor more information regarding Reporting for Confluence keychains, consult the Understanding Key Concepts page and Supplier Keychains page.
You should have something that looks like this: