This guide will walk you through the process of associating a project with a Mapping Scheme.
The last stage is to associate one or more projects to a Mapping Scheme. This will need to be done for every project that you wish to be integrated with Salesforce.
- Go to Projects > View All Projects.
- Select the project you want to associate by clicking on the project name.
- When the selected project is loaded, click on the cog icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- On the next screen, in the left column click on Project Mappings.
- This will bring you to the interface where you can associate the project with a Mapping Scheme.
- Mapping Schemes defined previously will be displayed in the Mapping Scheme drop-down menu.
Select one and click Associate.
- The Mapping Scheme you selected should now be displayed in a list on the screen.
Now you can start: