This guide walks you through configuring Remote Issue Links.
- Go to Administration > Add-ons and enter your password if prompted.
- In the Cloud Connectors section, click on Remote Issue Links.
- This will bring you to the Remote Issue Links screen, which displays a list of expandable system objects for each Connector you have configured.
Click on the connection name to expand the objects.
- A full list of supported objects for Salesforce will be displayed. These are all enabled by default but you may wish to limit these to just a few relevant ones.
There are two ways to do this:
- To enable/disable the objects individually, click Enable or Disable in the Actions column for each object.
- For bulk enable or disable, the checkbox for each object can be ticked, and once the selection is complete, scroll to the bottom of the page and click either Enable Selected or Disable Selected.
- To enable or disable all objects, scroll to the bottom of the page and click either Select All or Select None to tick or untick all the checkboxes for the objects (refer the image above) and then click either Enable Selected or Disable Selected.