Get in touch
Get in touch via our Support Portal.
We've got your back
Whenever you report a support issue to ServiceRocket, the first thing to provide is the version number of the following items:
- JIRA Add-on
- ServiceRocket Core Connector Plugin (for JIRA connectors)
- ServiceRocket JIRA Connector Plugin (for JIRA connectors)
- ServiceRocket Salesforce.com Connector Plugin (for the Connector for Salesforce.com and JIRA)
This information can be found here:
- Cog Icon > Add-ons
- In the sidebar, under Atlassian Marketplace, click Manage Add-ons
- Then click on the desired add-on listing to show the details of that add-on, including the version number
Some add-ons feature the ability to use APEX classes and triggers.
However we DO NOT support custom APEX codes, other than the ones we provide in the documentation.
- If you have encountered an error, please copy the error message and paste it in the message to us.
- A screenshot of the error page would also be helpful.
- If you know how to reproduce your issue, kindly also provide the steps so we can replicate it.
Providing us with a logfile will also be very useful.
The server log file atlassian-jira.log can be found in the following location: