This is a directory of knowledge base articles regarding errors and error messages you may encounter while using the Connector of Salesforce.com and JIRA by ServiceRocket.
- "An error occurred while processing your request. Kindly check the specified object type and ids of the request. Error: null" Issue with Connector v5.3.6 - v5.3.8
- "URL No Longer Exists" when trying to load VisualForce pages
- Application with server id xxx is already configured
- How Do I Resolve "MALFORMED_QUERY" or "QUERY_TOO_COMPLICATED"?
- How Do I Resolve "No remote object found for the Specified ID" Error When Performing Create/Sync/Fetch Actions?
- How Do I Resolve INVALID_FIELD Error When Performing Create/Update Actions?
- I get a blank VisualForce page with Fetch Endpoint in Jira 7.6 and above when clickjacking protection is enabled
- Search or Fetch (in Visualforce) Operation Returns Empty or Incorrect Results
- The Connector Has Suddenly Stopped Working