This is a comprehensive user guide which documents all features intended for normal users of the Connector.
This user guide assumes that both Jira and Salesforce instances have been set up according to the Administrator guide.
- Jira functionality
- Creating Salesforce Objects from Jira
- Linking a Jira Issue to a Salesforce Object
- Pulling changes from Salesforce
- Pushing changes to Salesforce
- Pushing a comment from Jira to Salesforce
- Making sophisticated queries with JQL
- Pulling attachments from Salesforce to Jira
- Linking Salesforce records with Remote Object Link custom fields
- Synchronizing Jira Issues automatically
- Salesforce functionality