Connector for Salesforce & Jira displays Salesforce data in Jira pages.
- The Cloud version of Connector for Salesforce & Jira is the middleman that transfers data between Jira and Salesforce using an intermediary server owned by ServiceRocket at
sfjc.servicerocket.io, hosted on AWS EC2 with Multi-AZ enabled. Every info is fetched on the go when needed. The new Server version does not use this intermediary server.
- Only Salesforce objects configured by the Jira administrator can be accessed by the Connector for Salesforce & Jira.
- The data you pull from Salesforce into Jira is the only data that is accessed (data is processed but not written to disk) and transferred.
- The data is not encrypted, but uses HTTPS and JWT as user validation.
- We take great pains to securely authenticate your connection to Salesforce.
- We never store any Salesforce data on our servers except for Salesforce object IDs.
- We do not store your Salesforce credentials or your Jira credentials anywhere.