This guide will help you install the Salesforce & Jira Connector add-on on your Jira instance.
Which version would you like to install?
You must be:
- An admin of the Jira Cloud instance.
- Either a technical contact or billing contact of the Jira Cloud instance. To verify, login to MyAtlassian and ensure the Jira Cloud instance appears in the Licenses page.
- Log into your Jira Cloud.
- Click the Jira icon in the top left (> Jira Settings > Apps > Find new apps. , , , or )
- Locate Salesforce & Jira Cloud Connector.
- Click Free trial to download and install your add-on.
- You're all set!
Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog window.
- If you're using Jira Service Desk, take note of Working with Jira Service Desk Projects.
This version of the Salesforce & Jira Connector is still in BETA and is currently only available for select users.
The documentation for our current commercially available version of Salesforce & Jira Connector for Server can be found here.
You must be:
- An admin of the Jira Server instance.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Go to
The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate "Salesforce & Jira Server Connector" via search.
The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Free trial to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for the Salesforce & Jira Connector.
You will be prompted to log into MyAtlassian. The Salesforce & Jira Server Connector will then begin to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
If you have not installed the Salesforce package, head on to Installing the Salesforce Package for Salesforce & Jira Cloud Connector.
Otherwise, visit Setting up a Connection to Salesforce.