This guide will help you install Connector for Salesforce & Jira in your Jira instance.
Which version would you like to install?
You must be:
- An admin of the Jira Cloud instance.
- Either a technical contact or billing contact of the Jira Cloud instance. To verify, log in to MyAtlassian and ensure the Jira Cloud instance appears in the Licenses page.
- Log into your Jira Cloud.
- Go to > Apps > Find new apps.
- Locate Connector for Salesforce & Jira.
- Click Free trial to download and install your add-on.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog window.
- If you're using Jira Service Management, take note of Working with Jira Service Management projects.
You must be:
- An admin of the Jira Server instance.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Go to
The Find new add-ons screen displays.
- Locate "Connector for Salesforce & Jira" via search.
The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Free trial to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Connector for Salesforce & Jira.
You will be prompted to log into MyAtlassian. The Salesforce & Jira Server Connector will then begin to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
Click Apply license.
For installations related to Salesforce and Jira Service Management, please review Working with Jira Service Management projects once.
Now that we have installation on the Jira side taken care of, let's switch over to Salesforce and install the Salesforce Package. Installing the Salesforce Package on your Salesforce will allow the Connector on your Jira instance to properly interface with Salesforce.
If you have already installed the Salesforce Package, you can instead read up on setting up a connection to Salesforce.