This is a BETA feature. Got feedback?
Starting from version 8.17.2, Scaffolding provides a way to check the changes made to Scaffolding content.
Starting from version 8.17.4, you are able to restore older versions of pages with Scaffolding data.
Accessing Scaffolding Data History
- On the page with Scaffolding data, go to > Scaffolding History.
- The page history will be displayed with the addition of a Scaffolding Changes column showing if/when any edits were made to Scaffolding data.
Only versions marked with the label EDITED have had Scaffolding data edits.
Comparing Changes Made Between Versions
- On the Scaffolding History page, choose the versions you want to compare by selecting the check boxes next to them:
- Click Compare selected versions.
Restoring Older Versions of Scaffolding Data
- On the Scaffolding History page, choose the version you want to restore:
- Click Restore this version.