Since Scaffolding 6.2.3, we have implemented a logging feature which can be useful for troubleshooting performance issues you may have with the Scaffolding add-on.
To help us troubleshoot any performance issues you may have, follow these steps:
- Go to the Cog Icon . > General Configuration
- In the sidebar, under Administration, click on Logging and Profiling:
- On the Logging and Profiling screen, you will need to Add a New Entry:
net.customware.confluence.plugin.scaffolding as a new entry in Class/Package Name.
- Set the New Level to
- You may also need to enable the debug mode for Confluence if you are using Scaffolding 6.2.3, though this is no longer required starting from Scaffolding 6.2.4.
- Ensure there are no preceding or trailing spaces or any other characters in the
- Click Add entry.
- Scroll down and click Save.
- Load the page where you are experiencing slow performance with Scaffolding.
Save the log. You can find the log file here:
- Contact Support and provide this log file together with the wiki markup and metadata of the affected page.
Removing the Debug Entry
After saving the log file, you may, for any reason, want to disable the logging. Here's how you do it:
- Return to the Logging and Profiling screen.
- Locate the
- Click Remove.
- The Debug Entry will also be removed automatically if the Confluence instance is restarted.