Let's create a table with a checklist that contains special characters such as emoticons.
Server, Data Center
- Start by inserting a Table Data macro.
Let's give it the name "Mood Table".
- Inside the Table Data macro, create a table like the one in the following image:
- Using the Date Data, Number Data, List Data and List Option macros, fill in the cells of the "Mood Table" in the Table Data macro, like in the following image:
- Click on each List Data macro, and click Edit.
We want the options to be displayed as checklists so under the Type pull-down menu, choose check.
- In each List Option macro, remember to insert a relevant emoticon ( , or ) and then give each macro a corresponding value, such "Happy", "Sad" or "Excited".
- You can now click Edit Contents and fill in the data in the "Mood Table".
Remember to use unique Names to avoid conflicts.
Graphical Status of Support Performance