Let's create a dynamically expandable table which grows as you add more data to it.
Server, Data Center
Create a dynamic table:
- Start by inserting a Table Data macro onto your page.
For the macro name, let's use "Employees".
- Within that Table Data macro, create a table like the one in the following image:
Remember to give each macro an appropriately unique name.
- You can now click on Edit Contents to add data into the dynamic form.
Click the + button to create more rows in the table.
- There can only be one row containing Scaffolding macros right below the header row.
- You can use Reporting macros to extract data from a table and use that data on another page
- Remember to use unique Names to avoid conflicts