Let's create a simple FAQ form by using Scaffolding's repeating sections feature.
Create a simple FAQ form:
- Start by inserting a Repeating Data macro.
For the macro name, let's use "FAQ".
- Within that Repeating Data macro, create a table like in the following image:
- Now, insert text-data macros into the empty cells of the table, like in the following image:
Name the first macro "question" and the second, "answer".
You may also set parameters for each macro, such as the type.
In this example, the first macro has been set to type line, and the second macro is left at its default type, area, such as in the following image:
- You have now completed creating a simple FAQ form.
After saving, you can now add FAQs by clicking Edit Content.
- Click the + button to create FAQs.
- Unlike Table Data, each section can consist of several lines.
- Remember to use unique Names to avoid conflicts
Frequently Asked Questions
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
What. Are you being serious here
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Oh man, stop. Just stop.
Three guys entered a bar...
Okay, I'm out.