Let's create a simple form containing text, numeric data and select lists.
Let's watch this:
Server, Data Center
Create a simple form:
- Create a table as in the following image:
- Add Scaffolding macros like Text Data, Collecting and Displaying Data in a Structured Way, Adding a dropdown list of users, List Option, and Number Data as in the following image.
Remember to give each macro a meaningful name.
- You can now click Edit Contents to enter data into the form.
- To simplify editing of Text Data you can set the Content Type to text instead of richtext
- To allow multiple selection for Adding a dropdown list of users you need to click on Allow Multiple
- If there are many pages with the similar content consider using Live Template
- Remember to use unique Names to avoid conflicts
Docs Site Update
The technical writer should overhaul the look of the docs site and rewrite the content.
|Estimated Completion Date|
Apr 12, 2020